onsdag 11. april 2012

Tærna i sjøen!

This weeks case file at csi is once again fabelous!This time I was inspired by the picture in the file. I don't think I would think about using theese colors with beach photos, but I love it!

I've scrapped my youngest one taking a "ocean bath" for the first time. She was 7 monts old and not in her right element at all;-) But we went a few times on the beach that summer because of her older sister who loved it.

But I think she was really cute when she dipped her little toes in a little pool of water and looked really skeptical;-)


I've used papers and journaling spots from the csi-coordinates:-) The bakground is made with different kinds of distress inks and mists:-)

As evidence I've used:
  • Use animal accent(s). (the crabs and turtles)
  • Use a wet medium (ink and mist)
  • use sanding as a technique

My testimony is: 

  • Document a childhood memory
  • spread your journaling over 3 different journaling spots

Sorry for all the close-ups, but wanted to show the stamping and details;-)


The sand castle I've painted with distress ink. To get the color I had to mix two colors (milled lavender and shabby shutters). I've decorated it with pearls from a broken neckles and some dried straws. And also some shell and stone embellishments:-)

Just showing my journaling...

and a few cute crabs:-)

the sun is stamped with mist:-)

And here is the fabelous case file!



Pin It

1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)