mandag 4. februar 2013

The last time

A new layout for A Sprinkle of Imagination. This time I've scrapped the last time Helle Alida had her pacifier. She really enjoyed it but gave it up with no regrets:-)

  The patterned paper I've used for the background is from Theresa Collins Now & Then collection - Floral. It really made me long for spring even more.. I toned down the paper a bit using Claudine Hellmuth gesso and baby wipes. Then I layered some papers behind the photo also using Theresa Collins Now & Then collection. Here I've used the papers Clocks (front and back) and Red flower.




I then added some embellishments. I layered some scraps of papers and added some Genie Stones and Crystals from Prima. I also used and a light bulb from Prima.


I also added some Cabochons flower and brads from my stash. Don't know where these are from but the shop has some gorgeous one from Prima
 For my title I used Jenni Bowlins "Grey Skinny Alpha". To make the title match my page I dabbed on some white gesso

Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)