onsdag 12. juni 2013

Dreaming?

I dag blir det ein skikkelig C&S layout fra meg. Eg elsker den stilen men det blir veldig sjelden eg lager slike sider.

I lang tid no har eg fulgt med i utfordringsbloggen Scrap Africa og syns dei har mange supre oppgåver! Så endelig har eg fått laga ei side etter ei skisse derfra:-)



Today it is a proper C&S layout from me. I love the style but it is very rare I make such pages.

For a long time now I've been following the challenge blog Scrap Africa and think they have a lot of superb tasks! So finally I have been made ​​a page for a sketch from there :-)

This page is for sketch no. 18. I flipped the sketch otherwise followed it pretty close. 





Pin It

7 kommentarer:

  1. Loooooove this clean lines page....everything just draws the eye to your photo! So very clever! Awesome page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a beautiful page! The colours and clean lines are really effective. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a lovely layout. Thank you for participating in this Scrap Africa challenge.

    SvarSlett
  4. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    SvarSlett
  5. Very cool interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    SvarSlett
  6. Your creation makes me smile!! It is fantastic to see that you have played along with our sketch challenge over at Scrap Africa. Thanks!! Smiles, Rene' :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)