mandag 10. mars 2014

"Create art" - guest designing at 13@rts

I while back I won a challenge over at 13@rts and was asked to be a guest designer. Of course I said yes, love that blog! I even got some great goodies to play with:-)


































To make this page I started out with tissue paper covered in gesso. Next I glued down some bling (what do yo call this strips of bling?), a flower stem, some glass beads and glass microspheres. Then I covered them in gesso and spritzed on Ayeeda Mist pastel lime and chalk ultramarine. I also added a touch of black Ayeeda ink. 
To finish off the page I put a tag on as a photomat. This is the tag I used trying out the products:-) I also put some mist on the white roses. The big blue flower was the perfect match for this page:-)









Pin It

1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)