torsdag 8. mai 2014

Put on a show!

Back again to show you my take on the latest scrap365 challenge at CSI. The case file is closed now, but there are lots of inspiration to be found:-) This page was also published in the Scrap365 magazing. SO happy and honored about that:-)



My girls love dressing up and putting on a show for us. April fool can be all about putting on a show to trick someone and the girls also love trying to fool us. So for the aprils foolcase file I found this photo of them just perfect:-)

I've made a mixed media layout this time. First I glued down lots of scraps, paper flowers and chipboard and then I painted over them with all sorts of media. After that I sprayed lots of different mists on and got this great background. To finish it of I embellished the page with small dots and the big, bright Purple Pumpkin buttons:-)



Evidence: flowers, paint, teapot, circus themed

Testimony: This summer you got your photo taken by a photographer. She loved
taking pictures of you and asked if we would agree to dress you up in some vintage
clothing. Of course we said yes and got some more great photos. You both love
dressing up and put on little shows for us. Maybe one of you - or both - is the next big
star?:-)





Pin It

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)