fredag 20. juni 2014

paradise beach

Time for a new case file over at CSI, and what a gorgeous palette it is this time:-) I found this perfect for this photo of my girls enjoying the beach at Tenerife. Just like paradise:-)


















Evidence: flowers, beads, pearls
Testimony: inspirational word - blue. I have my journaling in a scroll in the little bottle. I have written about the big blue sea and about how much fun the girls are having with the waves. But also how they have to learn to respect nature and it's forces. 

I also used this sketch from Prima as inspiration. I'm not sure if I've used enough Prima products to be 
eligible for the Prima build-a-page challenge, but I'm just in love with these gorgeous flowers! (Pearl Penache). I'm also not certain on how close you'll have to follow the sketch. When I'm scrapping my pieces tend to have a life on their own;-) I was inspired by the splatters to make a mixed media background, the placement of the photo, and the placements of the hexagons is where I put most of the action in my page, just mirrored it:-)


BAP June Mani

And here are some close ups:




Thanks for looking:-)

Pin It

3 kommentarer:

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)