torsdag 17. mars 2016

Ride

I love spring, it's my favorite time of year! I also love glimmermist, so why not combine the two?
Canvas corp brand, the owner of Tattered Angels, are presenting there first challenge - and it's all about spring:-)

I used the moodboard to create a layout about my eldest riding her bike for the first time last spring. Here in Norway the winters are cold and icy, so one of the first sign of spring is when the kids in the street bring out their bikes:-)

12788440_10207446893469153_524267629_o

And here is my page:




Pin It

4 kommentarer:

  1. Sometimes we see something that is so beautiful that one can not ordene.This is me now. Thank you for delivered this beautiful layout to our challenge by Canvas Corp Brands

    Hug Jorunn

    SvarSlett
  2. Very pretty. Love the bright colors.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hur läcker som helst! Tack för att du tävlar hos Canvas Corp Brands.

    SvarSlett
  4. Love the inky goodness! Thanks for playing along in the Canvas Corp Brands contest!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentaren:-)